Sunday, May 27, 2012

Running & Cruising!

Hey all!  Happy Memorial Day Weekend from all us bikes, me (Blackie), Blu Bike, and old man Ingolstadt.  Well Buttercup FINALLY got that stupid boat all put back together and he and his Bride are out sailing.  Where do you think he left me?  That's right, stuck at home.  Even the dog got to go to "doggy camp", but not us.  We just wait here patiently.
But at least BC is keeping up his physical fitness where he can.  I got a message from Brooksies (his running shoes) this morning.  Here's what it said, "Hey Blackie- Brooksies here to let you know that BC and I went for a nice 3.5 mile run here in Crisfield this morning before it got hot.  The sailing thing is fun.  The wind has been good and the weather has been sunny and fair.  So we're having a great trip so far.  See you soon.  Brooksies."
And they sent a picture of them on the boat ready to go.


and another of the racing boat they crew on who is also out for the cruise...


Anyway- I hope he's having a good time out there, cause I'm going to bust his ass for some miles when he gets home so we can catch up on our training for the Total200!!

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment