Sunday, May 13, 2012

AGAIN????

Sheesh!  Buttercup sucks.  That's all there is to it.  Blu Bike here tellin' it like it is.  The past couple of days have been awesome weather- and he's working on that STUPID BOAT AGAIN.  Jerk.
But I suppose I better tell you about it... that's what this thing is for, I guess.

So for those of you who are much more familiar with us bikes?  Seems like boats aren't that different in that just about any component can get changed out for new and it's not a big deal.  The flooring in the boat was worn and dated- so BC and Bride got new flooring material and has been using the old for patterns and making new.  Then putting a very durable epoxy finish on it, then it will get installed back in the boat.  It's going to look spectacular- however (comma), all this work means no friggin' time to go ride us!  That cool new trailer?  Haven't had a chance to take it out for a spin yet... Poor Blackie?  He's still in pieces!

I'll post some boat floor pics here when I can- but in the mean time, here are a couple of shots of Buttercup and the gang racing last weekend:

At the start- BC is on the leading boat on the left.
BC is trimming the headsail- kneeling just above the boat name...

Well- the very first post here I talked about that old song, "Hello, I'm a truck."  There's a line in there that talks about his driver hustling waitresses while he gets left next to a cattle truck- pining for the pretty pink Mack with nice mudflaps and lots of chrome.  I guess all of us bikes are in the same boat- literally.  Stupid boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment