Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hello, I'm a Bike


You all remember that old trucking song called "Hello, I'm a Truck", right?  Well.  I'm a bike.  My rider was writing some boring ass blog whining about how he was overweight and blah, blah, blah... How do you think I feel??  That fat-ass sitting on my mile after mile.  One flat after another.  Maybe we should lay off the peanut-butter cups there, Buttercup...
There are 3 of us that he rides.  I guess maybe Blu (the Single Speed conversion) will chip in here at some point and I'm sure Monster (the 1973 Schwinn Suburban resto-mod) will let his thoughts be known- the poor old guy.
I wonder if I can get that sorry slob to get out on the road today since it is BEAUTIFUL out.  Let's hope.

Anyway.  This is my story.

I figure ol' Buttercup will probably work on me in a bit.  It's about time- my chain is all dried out and I need some replacements for these worn out old tires.  Maybe then he'll hop in the shower and sausage his royal fatness into spandex and we can get some damn miles in.

I'll let you know.
B.

No comments:

Post a Comment