Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Fuel Injection

Hi Again!  Blackie Bike here with a new weekly column designed to get you revved up for the weekend!  Blu Bike and Ingolstadt and I figure if we can offer a little bit of inspiration each week, you'll ride your bike more!  Then we'll all be happy.  Right?

Who's ready for the first one?  Me me me me me!

Friday Fuel Injection 4/20/2012:  Today I'm going to tell you about a cool place that needs your help.  They help both people and us bikes to try to make the world a better place.  Remember when we talked about finding Passion?  Well these guys have it!  We have no affiliation with them (I'm thinking they won't mind these 3 bikes promoting their cause), but how friggin' cool is the Bicycle Kitchen?
I say pretty cool!  Buttercup is going to be in L.A. for a short trip soon, so he's going to try to get time to stop by and visit them.

Their Mission?
Our mission is to promote the bicycle as a fun, safe, and accessible form of transportation, to foster healthy urban communities, and to provide a welcoming space to learn about building maintaining, and riding bicycles.


They are currently raising funds to purchase a better space where they can better help their community members.  Can you help?  I think we can all spare a few bucks for these guys, right?  Maybe G+, FB, and Tweet their website?




Awesome.  Nice work, Bicycle Kitchen.  You guys rock!

Now...  Let the cool work this group does inspire you to get some good miles this weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment